Let's all take a moment to thank God! Because just when things were starting to become a tad too bleak for anybody's liking, our favourite celebrities took to Instagram to personally ensure free supply of entertaining content. From regular workout sessions, to reading one sonnet a day, famous people all over the world have come up with creative isolation videos, and posted them on Instagram for us to gawk at.
So, whether you want to amuse yourself, distract yourself, judge these personalities, or just want to stay updated with what the world is currently talking about in addition to fighting the COVID-19 outbreak, here's a round-up of 10 cool things celebrities are doing on Instagram to help the world cope, one way or another.
Image Courtesy - Pexels
1. Britney Spears has offered to buy essential supplies for every stranger who DMs her soliciting assistance
2. Popular US Singer Lizzo is orchestrating virtual musical meditation sessions on Instagram Live for fans to help her fans keep their cool during trying times
3. John Legend hosted an Instagram Live musical performance to lift spirits globally, with wife Chrissy Teigen sitting perched atop the piano and cheering him on.
4. Miley Cyrus has started with her own IGTV daily talk-show called ''Bright Minded" that features discussions with her famous friends in the likes of Demi Lovato and Uptown Funk fame Mark Ronson
5. Katrina Kaif posted a picture of herself washing utensils and appreciating the presence of her domestic help on Instagram during the Coronavirus lockdown
6. Hollywood actresses Amy Adams and Jennifer Garner set into motion, an initiative centred around reading books to children on Instagram, in order to help struggling parents
7. Disha Patani put up a self-quarantine dancing video with alleged beau Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna Shroff
8. American comedian and actor Steve Martin took his Instagram followers on Live stroll, while also showing off his Banjo skills
9. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has been bringing mini Live concerts to the Instagram feeds of social distancers across the globe with the entertaining #TogetherAtHome Insta stories
10. Chris Hemsworth announced a free six-week trial for his fitness app Centr on Instagram, to help all his fans train like Thor. This app will give you access to nutrition tips, fitness advice and workouts from 20 coaches including Hemsworth himself and his wife, Elsa Pataky.
Well, what we can we say? Celebs, they are just like us! And by that, I mean equally prone to mind-numbing boredom. Well, good for us, right?